Great tips for our Student’s and Alumni!
Burt Rapoport, Founder & CEO, Rapoport’s Restaurant Group
- Must read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Must watch: Shark Tank
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Make decisions based on your values
- Always begin with an end in mind
- The nicer you are to people the more successful you will be
- Make your own luck
Andrew Duffel, President & CEO, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University
- Know when to listen & when to talk
- Be flexible
- Master critical thinking
- Everyone has something to contribute
- Everything that gets accomplished is through relationships
Charles Deyo, CEO, Cendyn
Philosophy: I don’t want to be the best I want to be the only one doing it.
To have a sustainable business you must have recurring income.
Rick Hayduk, President, Boca Raton Resort & Club
Philosophy: Work your ass off. Remove your ego. Be first one in, last one out. Be flexible.
Must read: Good to Great